Yalelo is seeking a highly motivated, energetic, and hard-working individual with a passion for customer service in the following role:
Learning and Development Administrator
Location: This role is primarily based at the Yalelo Farm in Siavonga but may require occasional travel to Lusaka.
The Right-Fit candidate will have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Capability of making timely, rational decisions
- Modern HR practices
- Proficient MS Office User
- Corporate Background
- Flexible, Proactive, Resourceful
- Degree in Social Sciences or related field
- Understanding of New Employment Code, Zambian labor legislation and regulations
- Implementation of best-practice HR policies and procedures
- Minimum of 1-year HR experience
- HR Systems development and implementation
- Computer skills in Microsoft Office software
- ZIHRM Membership certificate
- Driver’s License
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and build relationships with a wide range of internal and external contacts to inspire trust and confidence.
- Contribute in establishing systems and procedures for efficiency and effectiveness of the service offering
- Provide management with updates and reports on the operation of the training delivered by the L&D team
- Conduct training as and when required
- L&D maintenance, purchasing supplies and making payment for utility bills management
- Be able to demonstrate the organisation’s values
- Conduct all L & D tours
- Coordinate the Graduate Trainee program
- Develop strong and effective working relationships within team and cross-functionally. Actively participate in team meetings to bring up issues and also contribute to continuous improvement activities
This is a full-time position and the successful candidate must be available to work weekdays and weekends.
If this is YOU, Yalelo wants to hear from you today!!!
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, follow the link: Job Application – Job Application: Skills Development Trainer
Be sure to clearly state which Position you are applying for and mention www.getzambiajobs.com as your source of this advert.
NOTE: Yalelo does not require any fees nor do we use any agents in our recruitment process