Position: Graduate Trainees x3
Placement: SAfAIDS Zambia Country Office
Start date: 3rd December 2018
SAfAIDS is a regional NGO working across the SADC region, as a centre of excellence promoting effective and ethical development responses to sexual and reproductive health and rights (SRHR), HIV, TB and gender through advocacy, communication and social mobilisation. As a learning and development-focused organization, SAfAIDS provides opportunities to young professionals from various fields of expertise, through engagement in its programming activities, partnerships and staff complement.
Applications from suitably qualified graduates to undergo an 18 months’ Graduate Trainee Programme at SAfAIDS for the following areas of speciality;
- Finance (1) –A bachelor degree in Accounting/Business studies or other relevant field
- Monitoring and Evaluation (1) –A degree in statistics, demography, economics, epidemiology, public health or a related field
- Programming (1) –A Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Social Work, Social Sciences, Health, Education or other relevant field
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills and ability to learn fast.
- Results oriented, with strong analytical skills
- Flexible and willing to work beyond normal working hours
- Computer literate
SAfAIDS will provide equal opportunity for all graduate trainee applicants with respect for the principles/values/doctrines of non-discrimination in employment on the grounds of race, colour, gender, religion, sex, age, political affiliation or other distinction unrelated to the skills, qualifications or competencies specified for the position
Application Requirements and Deadline:
Email a motivational application, CV and contact details of 3 referees clearly headed Graduate Trainee and specifying area of interest to: [email protected], copied [email protected], [email protected] , [email protected], [email protected], by 23rd November 2018. Please ensure that you mention www.getzambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.