Yalelo is seeking highly analytical, meticulous and hands-on Graduate Trainees to join our organization through our Annual Graduate Recruitment Program. Yalelo invites applications from suitably qualified individuals, from the following disciplines:
||FISHERIES SCIENCE AND/OR AGRICULTURE
The Right-Fit Candidates will:
- Seek new ideas/ solutions to continually improve ways of working.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Be a committed, results-oriented Team Player.
Our Graduate Trainees should have:
- Full grade twelve certificate with at least merit in Mathematics & English
- 25 years and below
- Degree from a recognized University
- The ability to work well independently and in a team-based
- The ability to work a schedule outside business hours and/or on a flexible shift
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Knowledge of aquaculture marine systems is a plus.
- These positions are open to graduates of no earlier than 2016