Are you an established and professional ExecutiveAssistant (EA) looking for a new challenge? Are you an exceptionally organizedself-starter who has a high level of professionalism, integrity and discretionwhen handling confidential information? Shell Oil Company seeks such aself-motivated Executive Assistant to join our corporate office. You willsupport the Regional Manager, providing administrative support, coordination,organization and information management to the manager and their team. You willbe an active member of the team, working to ensure the business goals areattained in a safe, environmentally sound, cost effective and productivemanner. Shell offers lucrative compensation and benefits packages considered tobe among the best in the world. We value work-life balance. We support flexibleworking arrangements to encourage our employees’ well-being. Our global scaleand business diversity will give you the flexibility to explore a variety ofopportunities within Shell, so you can continuously grow your career. We areconstantly innovating and believe that our success comes from human ingenuityto deliver more and cleaner energy through leading technology. We’re committedto each other’s well-being and success. Within a culture of collaboration,respect, and integrity, we share common values that are part of everything wedo. Just imagine all that we can achieve together. By pushing people to reachtheir potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had,or make career moves they never thought possible. Combine our creative,collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range ofbenefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice. A key role forsociety and for Shell is to find ways to meet the growing demand for energy,with less carbon emissions. We need people who dare to think differently – totake part in developing tomorrow’s energy solutions today. Send your CV andCover letter now, if you’re such a unique applicant we are seeking at Shell.
The Role & Key Responsibilities:
• Manage and monitor all correspondence coming into the Manager’s office(including email) to prioritize, redirect and follow-up as needed.
• Oversee the Manager’s schedule using mature sound judgement anddiscretion in order to assess priorities and resolve conflicts.
• Cultivate and maintain collaborative relationships with senior EAs andprovide cross-coverage as required.
• Set up meetings (international, internal and external conferencecalls, room bookings, technical set-up, catering) and engage Digital andInformation Technology (IT) support as necessary.
• Build agendas and attend leadership meetings, recording anddistributing meeting actions logs.
• Coordinate international and domestic travel; compile and submitexpense reports.
• Coordinate off-sites, town halls and other events as required (confirmparticipant availability, develop agendas, ensure timely availability ofpre-reads and meeting materials, etc.).
• Act as a liaison for the department by relaying messages, redirectingpersonnel, and answering questions regarding the department and employees.
• Establish relationships with external clients, vendors and partnerswhile acting as a main point of contact.
• Maintain distribution lists.
• Process payment requests (memberships, subscriptions, shopping carts, etc.).
• Prepare and proof-read board and executive presentation materials.
• Investigate and maintain records of all incoming requests forapproval.
• Review status of relevant expenditures and compare with approvedbudget.
• An office administration diploma/degree or equivalent education andexperience.
• Minimum 3-5 years of work-related experience.
• Three or more years of administrative assistant experience, managingan executives schedule, large amounts of confidential information and multiplepriorities.
• Proven knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, with emphasis onTeams/Skype, Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint.
• Exceptional writing and verbal communication skills.
• Creativity and a commitment to continuous improvement.
• Alignment with our values: safety above all else, stronger together,operational discipline, curiosity and lifelong learning, and act withintegrity.
• Setting up/booking and troubleshooting Skype video and conferencemeetings.
• SAP, Success Factors, collaboration room and Livelink experience (e.g.workflows, basic time and attendance, notifications, shopping carts, Livelinktaxonomy, permissions, etc.).
• Knowledge of administrative policies and procedures and generalbusiness operations.
• Proactive and well organized with the ability to retrieveinformation/past decisions quickly.
• Consistently demonstrate a collaborative work style and bring balanceto a fast paced work environment.
• Constantly ask what could go wrong and check for out-of-the-ordinaryconditions and learn to anticipate potential problems.
• Raise the bar through continuous improvement, and are enthused by adynamic, changing work environment.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria