Acts as the first point of contact for SME customers at the branch and assists the Relationship Manager in order to acquire, maintain and grow relationships. Provides a branch based relationship management support function for all SME customers.
experience and qualifications
- Diploma or degree in Commerce or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years general banking experience.
- Role related Product Knowledge.
- Market/Segment Knowledge.
- Leads generation.
- Business account opening.
- Relationship management for the lower tier SME customers.
- Identifying clients’ needs and delivering customized solutions to a portfolio of existing and new clients.
- Provide customers with solutions and alternatives to satisfy their needs and wants through cross selling of bank products.
- Processing of the customers’ requests and queries in an efficient manner.
- Deal with customer complaints and ensure that it is resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Joint client visits and presentations with the Relationship Manager to existing and new clients.
- Assist Relationship Analyst and Relationship Manager build rewarding and enduring relationship through world class customer service.
To apply for this job please visit www.firstrandjobs.mobi.