Rewarding Career Opportunites with an International
FINCA is an international Microfinance Organisation operating in 23 countries around the world. We offer financial services to small and medium entreprenuers so that they can create jobs, build assets and improve their standards Of living. What sets FINCA apart is that we are an “Unconventional financial institution” that treats everyone with WARMTH,is committed to RESPONSIBLE BANKING, is focused on building TRUSTED RELATIONSHIPS.
At FINCA we are not just interested in acquiring good talent, but those who will equally embrace our mission and can deliver on our brand promise.
Do you want to advance your career as Banking Officer?
The Banking Officer is responsible for receiving clients into the banking hall, opening accounts for clients, and implements the front office administrative activities in line with FINCA banking and administrative procedures. S/he offers quality customer care services to clients in line with FINCA Zambia policies and procedures.
Duties and responsibilities includes:
- Carry out initial KYC screening and business loan eligibility as prescribed in policies and procedures before forwarding the client to Commercial Department.
- Provide proper and correct product information.
- Collecting deposits in the form of cash and cheques and to pay out cash to customers promptly and efficiently while ensuring minimum loss.
- Correct and error free execution of sales processes (Leads, campaigns, opening of accounts, upsell, cross sell and System data input).
- Deal with customer complaints and ensure that they are resolved to the satisfaction of the client and FINCA policy.
- Follows policies and procedures, completes administrative tasks correctly and on time.
- Meets productivity standards, completes work in timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
- Consistent at work and on time. Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent.
- Basic Knowledge of KYC/ AML procedures is a key requirement
- Minimum Grade 12 Certificate with 5 credits and passes in English and Mathematics.
- Diploma in Banking and Finance or any related business course.
- At least 1 year experience in cashiering or Front Desk operations in commercial entity.
- Good report writing and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Excel and word a must
If you meet the set criteria and would need to be considered for the above mentioned position, you are encouraged to submit your credentials to [email protected] not later than Friday 14th December, 2018. Please ensure that you mention www.gozambiajobs.com as the source of this job advertisement.
FINCA, an equal opportunity Employer!!