One (1) Administrative and HR Assistant
Henbulk Zambia Ltd is looking for a suitable candidate to join the team as an Administrative and HR Assistant.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Be actively involved in recruitment by identifying suitable candidates;
- Assist with the training and development programs;
- Facilitate employee inductions;
- Assist in performance management processes;
- Support management in dealing with disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Maintain employee records/ database- attendance, leave, etc in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the Statutory requirements including internal set up work procedures e.g. Sick,leave,recruitment,grievance and disciplinary procedures
- Compile and submission of employee daily, weekly and monthly attendance reports
- Handle Disciplinary cases according to procedures
- PAYROLL processing and administration
- Employee counselling and coordination of performance appraisals with Heads of Departments
- Arranging employees due for medicals -Silicosis and good record keeping of the same
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
REQUIREMENT AND SKILLS
- Degree in Human Resource management, Business Administration, or related field
- Experience with an industrial company and an understanding of the Chinese work culture.
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Zambia’s labour laws
- Analytical and planning skills
- Must be a Lusaka resident
- Must be a Member of the Zambia Institute of Human Resource Management (ZIHRM)
- Must be between 25 to 40 years of age.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to:
Email: [email protected]